How To Use Retainer Brite For Invisalign. I also do retainer brite 2x/day, once in the morning while i'm eating breakfast and once at night before bed. Only use a soft bristled toothbrush, firm bristles may scratch the surface of your aligners making them more.
Cleaner for Retainer, Denture and Invisalign FRESHIELD from thefreshield.com
Retainer brite cleans invisalign aligners, retainers, and other dental appliances. Polident is a product typically used to clean dentures, but it can also be used for cleaning invisalign trays. Doctors who have used vivera are more satisfied with vivera retainers than with other retainers 1.
I Was Able To Get 96 Tablets For $13 On Amazon, Not A Penny Per Tablet, But Still Pretty Cheap For Guaranteed Clean Invisalign.
Data on file align technology as of july 2017. Effervescent cleaning products can also be used to clean invisalign braces. I also use an ultrasonic cleaner every morning to clean my trays.
As For Wear And Use, Be Sure To Follow Your Orthodontist’s.
Regular use of retainer brite keeps your appliance hygienic, clear, bright, fresh, and free of buildup. I love retainer brite when my trays start to look a little cloudy or smell. The invisalign cleaning system is a very important part of keeping them in good condition.
How Often To Use Retainer Brite On Invisalign.
Rinse the appliance under cool running water. Why using mouthwash doesn’t make a good choice. After using invisalign aligners to straighten your teeth, you will need to wear a retainer to keep your results intact.
If You Fail To Wear Your Retainer For At Least Two Weeks, You May Have To Start The Treatment All Over Again.
Do not soak your aligners in denture cleaning solution, it is too abrasive for invisalign aligners, use retainer brite instead. I also do retainer brite 2x/day, once in the morning while i'm eating breakfast and once at night before bed. It makes it clear and gets rid of the smell best.
Step By Step To Clean Your Invisalign.
I think retainer brite definitely helps keep it clean and clear. Vivera retainers are also 30% stronger and twice as durable as other clear retainers 2, and they typically come in packs of four sets. I was able to get 96.
Share
Post a Comment
for "How To Use Retainer Brite For Invisalign"
Post a Comment for "How To Use Retainer Brite For Invisalign"